Bridgend Automobile Club was formed in 1959, the aim of which was to safely promote all forms of Motorsport in accordance with the regulations laid out by the governing body, the Motor Sports Association (MSA).
This is still as true today as it was back then,and the Bridgend Automobile Club offers an avenue into all forms of Motorsport and regularly organises a great many variety of events designed for all levels of competitor.
The Bridgend Automobile Club currently meets at the The Barley Mow, Graig Penllyn on the second Tuesday of the month at 7pm.
For more info, please take a look around our website, or Contact Us should you wish to make any other enquiries.
Championship Standings 2024
- Chairmans Championship – View
- Clubmans Championship- View
- Autotest Championship – View
- Specials Championship – View
- Drivers Championship – View
- Loose Surface Championship – View
- Juniors Championship – View
- External Junior Championship- View
- Ladies Championship – View